Last updated on October 19, 2018.
INLANDIA Travel Agency d.o.o. recognizes and appreciates your right to data confidentiality and commits itself to preserving security of data collected through the website www.inlandia.com.
INLANDIA is responsible for the correct management of the personal data which you send to us. We keep and process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), EU 2016/679, the new European data protection law coming into force on 25 May 2018 and other applicable regulations.
All enquiries concerning data protection can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will consider that the continued use of www.inlandia.com represents your acceptance of terms listed bellow.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected and used only on the basis of data that you have voluntarily given to Inlandia, either by way of fullfill a contact or request form (personal data such as: name, country, e-mail, telephone) or using our website www.inlandia.com .
Personal Data we collect
- When you make an inquiry or a reservation, require a travel insurance, contact us or participate in a survey, ask for the registration for a newsletter or you require receiving promotional e-mails, we will collect your name, e-mail address, phone number and contact preferences. Inlandia will use these data to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service. Depending on the product or service, we may also ask for details of your personal interests (such as meal preferences, any mobility restrictions) you might have for your trip; health information relevant to your planned holiday and travel insurances held.
- In case you require a travel insurance via Inlandia, we will also need a date of birth, citizenship and ID number of all customers who will be insured persons on the insurance policy, and we may ask for health information which are important for insurance policy (sensitive information such as health, medical, dietary, mobility, disability). At this point we have to point out to read Inlandia's Terms and Conditions, paragraph 10.
- To provide you fast and complete with the information concerning inquiries and bookings for travel services made with or through Inlandia, we may contact with you via email, telephone, mobile phone, and trusted mobile messaging apps (What's Up, Viber).
- We may ask you for payment details (does not include card details) to complete the booking. Payment information (e.g., bank card number, expiration date) is particularly protected and will only be available to banks or credit card companies with the purpose of payment authorisation.
- In order to create a trustworthy environment for you, your fellow travellers, Inlandia's business partners and service providers, we may use personal data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities. Similarly, we may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users and reservations. For such purposes, we may have to stop certain reservations or put on hold reservations until we have finished our assessment.
- In case of certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a date of birth/birth place, citizenship and ID number in limited circumstances including when managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we use Personal Data we collect
- The personal data we collect allow us to keep you posted on Inlandia’s latest offer, special packages and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by contacting Inlandia at email@example.com.
- We also use personal data as a help in creating, developing, operating and improving our content, products, services and advertising. We strive to only use pseudonymised data for these analytical purposes.
- You may be invited to submit a review after your holidays you book through Inlandia. This invite may ask for information about your travel experience, service provider and destination-related information. By completing a guest review, you are agreeing that it can be displayed on, for example, the relevant service provider information page on www.inlandia.com , or on our social media accounts. This is to inform other travellers about the quality of the services you used, the destination you have chosen or other experiences you choose to share.
- From time to time, we may use your personal data to send important notices, such as changes to the already booked tour / excursion (because of higher force and more /or due to events, which make more difficult or impossible to provide all services), to our terms & conditions or policies. Such information are important to your interaction with Inlandia.
- All correspondence, communications and messages between you and Inlandia, and between Inlandia and third parties, which include the information concerning your inquiries and bookings, or performance of the contract will be used only for this purpose and kept only for the needed period and as long as required by law. We delete your personal data, when it is no longer necessary for us to keep it.
- We may also use personal data for internal purposes such as statistics, data analysis and research to improve Inlandia’s products, services and customer service.
How we protect your Personal Data
- We do not sell or rent your personal data.
- Website www.inlandia.com is protected by the Rapid SSL Certification that provides 256-bit encryption of all data on our website and establishes secure communication between you and our website. As proof that the Rapid SSL certificate has been successfully installed on www.inlandia.com, is the HTTPS protocol (where S stands for "secure") in the web address bar of the browser (URL), and the browser display an obvious green padlock icon.
- Collected personal data is stored in electronic form and all appropriate technical and organizational measures are applied to prevent personal data breach. Received e-mails with your personal data will only be used by Inlandia for the purpose of completing your requests.
- We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the data confidential.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Data
Inlandia collects and uses data in a form that is not directly related to a particular individual. Here are some examples of non-personal data that we collect and how we use them:
- We may collect information such as language, country code and device type (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop) where an Inlandia's offer is searched so that we can better understand customer behavior on Inlandia's website www.inlandia.com and improve our content, products, services, advertising, and provide more useful information to our customers.
- Some web tools help us to understand which parts of our website and products are most interesting to our customers.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevance of results provided by our services. Such information will not be associated with your IP address.
Inlandia’s website may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, show us which parts of our website people have visited, and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. We treat information collected by these technologies as non‑personal data.
One of these technologies and tools are Cookies and Google Analytics.
What are cookies? Cookies are a small set of data sent from the https://www.inlandia.com/ server to the user's computer, and serves as an anonymous identifier. Cookies are not used to access user data or to track user activity after leaving www.inlandia.com.
The purpose of the cookies is to collect some statistical data about your behavior at www.inlandia.com and it does not contain any personal information. Some of statistical information are: on which parts of the website the user spends the longest or the shortest amount of time, which Internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox) is used and similar.
In order to provide better service and understand the needs of users, we use the Google Analytics tool to track users’ interactions. Although Google records information such as geographic and demographic indicators, we can particularly ensure that your data is protected and there is no way for personal identification of users.
Collecting these data help us to make your experience with Inlandia more convenient and personal. On the base of such information we can create a tailor-made product or provide more useful information for more authentic experience. These information are also important to provide you with better customer service or to make our advertising and e-mail communication more relevant to your interests.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
Inlandia website and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third‑party travel insurance, festivals and events.
So if you use links to other websites we recommend, the information collected by those third parties, which may include such things as date of birth, citizenship or contact details (in case of travel insurance), are regulated by their privacy statement. Inlandia can not be held responsible for matters regarding privacy protection on the stated internet websites. We advise you to read the data protection policy of those third parties.
Sharing information with Third Parties
- Dealing with tourist products, Inlandia as a travel agency makes certain personal data available to corporate partners that work with Inlandia to provide products and services (e.g. hotels, airlines, property owners, carriers, tour guides, insurance company, and for some packages other tour operators). These data are a prerequisite for the fulfilment of contracted services. For example, when you by a travel insurance or book an accommodation / tour / excursion via Inlandia.
- Personal data will only be shared by Inlandia to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. These third parties are obligated to protect your personal data.
- Competent authorities: we disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Information you share
When you use Inlandia social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share publicly. Please take care when using these features.
Inlandia may reject requests that are unreasonable, content or messages which are offensive/vulgar, or risk the privacy of others.
Security and Your Rights
Please be ensure that your personal data are correct, complete and up to date.
You have the right to ask for information about your personal data being processed by Inlandia Travel Agency at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inlandia is obligated to provide the information within one month of receipt of your request.
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You have the right to ask us to stop sending you marketing material.
You have the right to withdraw your consent if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent.
You have the right to ask to delete your personal data if the data are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal data were collected or if Inlandia is not required to retain them by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request or complaint. We may also ask you for more information to help ensure that you are authorised to make such a request or complaint when you contact us on behalf of someone else.
Retention of Personal Data
Inlandia's commitment to your privacy
Inlandia Travel Agency d.o.o.
Trg John F. Kennedy 6b
10 000 Zagreb